Training today will be nominal due to the need to study, but at lease I can knock out a couple of sets of stupidity.
Monday, June 20, 2011
Ok, run was nixed due to mandatory pee pee test. I blame the 60's and 70's for its influence in propagating drug culture. Curse you LSD.
So for Tuesday.........,
AM: 5 mi run (in theory)
Lunch: Swim (again)
PM: Pull muscles of DOOM!!!!!
Pull ups w/deadlifts 5 rds not timed
- 6 pull ups/8 deadlifts (increasing weight each set)
Towel pull ups w/ power cleans 5 rds not timed
- 6 towel pull ups/ 8 power cleans (increasing weight each set)
SUMO DEADLIFT to high pul w/turkish get ups 4 rds not timed
- 8 SDHP (increasing weight each set)/8 (4 on each side) TGU (whimper)
"Cindy" for 20 minutes.
ABS of GLORY!!!!
As it is hot as the dickens EVERYWHERE (it was 90+ degrees in the gym, with high humidity), pre-hydration is key.
Sunday, June 19, 2011
AM: 5 mi run, various abs
Lunch: 1 mi swim, sub 45 min
- 5 RDS not timed of each of the following:
1. 6x BBBP (85% 3RM), 8x (4 each side) starburst burbpees with a tuck jump.
2. 6x BBDBP (85% 3RM), 8x spiderman burpees with standing long jump.
3. 6x BBIBP (85% 3RM), 8x burpee with 24in box jump.
- 3 RDS not timed
1. 8-12x DBBP, 8-12 decline pushups
2. 8-12x DBDBP, 8-12 incline pushups
3. 8-12x DBIBP, 8-12 regular pushups
12 minute abs (50 sec of an ab exercise, 10 sec rest)
Stretch for 30 minutes.
2 TBS of almond butter
1 cup of 2 percent milk
1 scoop of Designer Whey protein
Spartan race here I come.........